Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gift to Myself

Well my birthday is coming up so I figured this is what I would wish for. :)

Thanks to Alexia, Tina, Kevin, and thanks to Nadine, I saw all the comments you left on previous posts. Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Love ya's all!!

Also thank you to all the lovely people who have decided to follow my blog here! Wow 100 followers, I'm blushing, seriously, that is awesome that so many of you have taken an interest in what I do. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. <3!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Izzy this made it drip with pure sexy lust! I got so hard reading this, I'm so glad you can put my name in them like this. Fuck! I love it!!

    Love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am a bit wet now hun. That was so something I would love to do. Nice caption, just watch your spelling a bit, k? Saw some slips and it is small. *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just really loved all the way, that would be fun letting your female persona taking form and visiting you :3
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete