Saturday, April 23, 2011

Formspring Questions II

More Q & A.

Anonymous asks: Why did you pick the name Isobelle?

Well there is a little bit of a story behind that. Basically when I started this blog I really wanted to pick a name that was unique but at the same time something I could relate to. Before Isobelle I had been calling my female side Nichole or Nikki. But that's all too common to be unique. So I started looking at like baby name sites. I liked the name Elizabeth, but again I thought it was too common. Then I noticed other forms of Elizabeth. Isabelle. I liked it. But I wanted to make it more me. At the time I was a little infatuated with a model by the name of Isobel Marion, so pretty much I took what I found and combined it with her name to get Isobelle. I loved it. (Only later did I find out that this is an actual variation of Isabelle, a rare variation) I added Nichole to it as a sort of middle name because I wanted to keep alive that part of my past. So really I chose the name Isobelle because I wanted to have a unique name and something that I can look at and say, "Yeah, that's totally me." And I do feel that the name fits me. :)

Alectra asks: Do you tend to be more submissive or do you like to stay on the dominant side?

Actually I think I tend to be more submissive. However that's not to say I don't have a dominant side. I would say naturally I am more submissive but I know when to use my dominant side.

Anonymous asks: Have you played Fable 2 and drank the Potion of Transmogrification?

I have played Fable 2 but I have not drank that potion. I beat the game twice, both times with female characters, and honestly who would want to become a boy? lol I am currently playing through the game again as a male character with the sole intent to drink that potion.

Anonymous asks: Would you ever pass on turning yourself female if given the chance to do it only once with like a spell or machine and have someone else like a friend have the full transformation? And if so who would it be?

I'm not sure I entirely understand your question. I can guess that you are asking if I would turn myself into a woman if I could only do so once, like a permanent type thing. If so, yes without a shadow of a doubt! I'm not so sure what you are asking on the second part. I'm confused if you are asking if I would chose to transform a friend as well, have a friend transform me, or something else entirely.

Sorry but my brain just plays dumb sometimes and even if something makes perfect sense I go, "Huh? Can you repeat that without the big words?" Even though there may have been no big words at all... Perhaps I am a closet blonde... O_o

Anonymous asks: Can you feminize me?

Aside from in caption form I'm afraid not.

Keep asking more questions! These were good ones and I'm really enjoying answering them. :)
Isobel Marion (part inspiration, all sexy)

2 comments:

  1. Great Answers Isobelle, if you are wondering what it's the meaning of your name here it is:

    "God's promise"

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: I can think some kinky manners to unleash your dominant side :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say this first: I want her bodysuit.

    Anyway, Seemed like a good round of questions this time. Second to last confused me a bit as well, but I still think you answered it well. ^^

    ReplyDelete