Thursday, October 14, 2010

Full Circle

Okay, first off, this is not a caption that I wrote. My dear friend Sedra wrote it. I did help her put it together though. But because I have so much respect for Sedra and how much she means to me, I feel honored to have helped her put her very first caption together and I feel even more honored that she is allowing me to post it here. The caption is not the typical magical theme that I use, but more based in reality. I thought is was a very beautiful caption, a hope filled message to all the tg girls out there. I hope you like it as much as I do.


Also, Sedra has entered this caption into the Fall 2010 Caption Contest over at TF-Media. I wish her the best of luck and if you liked her caption, voting starts this weekend. *hint, hint* lol

Thanks to Lucas, Sedra, Mei, Alectra, Kevin, and Alexia for the wonderful comments. :)

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww thanks hun :) that means the world to me, and i'm very honored to be your freind as well, (HUGS) thank you again for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet cap for the first one. I hope she does well in the vote. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent cap for a first timer. I really appreciated the real world angle you've taken. Not many cappers are brave enough to do that. Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and real. Makes it even hotter.

    ReplyDelete