Friday, March 30, 2012

Three Years! & Formspring Questions XXI

So it has been three years since I started this little blog. I think its pretty awesome that I've kept it going this long. And then I think that I've made nearly 300 captions, its just crazy. Also over 460 followers! Damn! I must be doing something somebody out there likes lol. :)

Well here's to another year of keeping this blog going! Thanks to all who stop by my little place here and take interest in what I do. <3!!!

Now time for some Q & A.

Q: When are you going to post more polls?

A: Well I put one up. My apologies, I haven't had any good ideas for one. Any suggestions for polls would be awesome!

Q: Hey Isobelle, some fiction. Like I sent you a message on how you were TG'ed and what we "did". Like it?


A: Ok, forgive my closet blondness but I'm a little confused. Are you saying you sent me a message like that? Cause I never got such a message. Or are you saying could you, or what if you did?

To answer that last one, if it was sexy, yes I would like it. :)


Q: Hey, could you do a caption with a bratty blonde teenager? You got a great site! Stacy

A: Well thank you Stacy! I'll see what I can do. I do particularly love doing the whole "girl attitude" captions. lol

Thanks for the questions! Keep 'em cumming! Hehehehe!


4 comments:

  1. Sweet caption!
    I remember you sent me this pic and mentioned you would love to look like that. I certainly could see that! ;)

    Love you girl!
    <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 3 years, you go girl! congrats and heres to mamy more. hugsss, Sedra.

    ReplyDelete