Monday, June 29, 2009

Friendship Rediscovered


Okay, first off, sorry about the lack of updates recently here. The time I normally would dedicate to getting caps together has been mostly spent on Transformation Media. Its a great site run by TFguy. All kinds of TF/TG related stuff. Captions, art, and stories. I've been spending a lot of time in the forums there, just talking about pretty much whatever. If you're interested you should stop by and check out the site. I think its a great place to hang out at.

So this caption was inspired by my time at TF-Media. I have never really done anything with an object TF in it before, but there's a first time for everything! :) This site has even inspired me to start writing a TG story! Still working on it, but I will post it here and at TF-Media when I finish it.

Thanks to Melina and Kevin for the comments on my last cap here!

No comments:

Post a Comment